- Aiken Rd, North Carolina, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Job Title: Contract Administrator
Work Location: US- Remote, North Carolina
Contract Position: 6 months
- Prepare service contract renewal quotations in a timely and accurate manner
- Utilize system report to identify all eligible contracts expiring or coming off of warranty
- Prepare quotation utilizing Baan ERP system, assign and send quotation to responsible sales contract representative
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Process service contract quotations, accept customer purchase orders and process final service contracts in adherence to departmental functional work procedures and work instructions and timelines.
- Create service contract quotes as needed, via system or manual
- Process POS extended warranty contracts
- Interface with other departments, including Sales, Accounts Receivable, Call Center and others to ensure internal and external customer requirements are met.
- Understand and comply with the requirements of the Export Management System. Understand non-compliance implications.
- Review and comply to Thermo Electron North America contract policy. Understand noncompliance implications.
- Coordinate certificate of insurance requests from customers following company contract guidelines
- Assist in maintaining customer data as related to contract quote and acceptance.
- Maintain assigned set of work instructions as needed.
- Process vendor forms information and bid requests as needed.
- Assist with resolution of A/R collection issues.
- Respond to customer telephone, e-mail orders, fax and mail communications.
- Assist in maintaining Contract Administration customer files.
- Authorized to generate request for credit memo per manager or finance recommendations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Decision Making Authority
- Authority to hold/reject customers contracts/purchase orders if terms are not within the Minimum Purchase Order Criteria, Export Management System, pricing and sales tax requirements.
- Approve or negotiate customer contract purchase order terms and conditions to meet Fishers’ contract review guidelines.
- Requests certificate of insurance document based acceptance of terms and conditions and meets Fishers’ contract review guidelines.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- Associate or Bachelors’ degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years prior experience working in customer service or contract administration areas.
- Minimum 3 years prior experience working with invoicing, accounts receivable and contract negotiations
- Experience developing and maintaining spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel
- Experience using Adobe Acrobat software
- Experience with Baan preferred.
- Experience and understanding of the end to end process of the sale of extended warranties at point of sale preferred..
General understanding of accounting principles a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.