Community Operations Specialist III
- Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
Infotree Global Solutions is a dynamic and entrepreneurial company, comprised of a team of dedicated professionals with over 50 years of direct experience
We pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and repeat customers. Attention to customer service and innovative solutions in Human Resources, Engineering and IT has helped us to achieve an average yearly growth of over 100% since our founding.
When you talk to Infotree's customers, you will repeatedly hear that it is Infotree's personalized attention and focus to customer needs that has resulted in such strong repeat business.
The main function of a community operations specialist is to manage the relationships necessary to the growth and success of the business.
- Work with events managers to promote community relations (Huge community manage).
- Find businesses willing to sponsor events as part of their own community outreach.
- Write news releases to promote growth and engagement with the client community
- Focus on raising public awareness of the organization and its work
- Aide in marketing efforts to bolster the business
- Verbal and written communication skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in marketing and events coordination.
- Basic knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Basic understanding in growth and community engagement.
- Basic knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field preferred