Node JS Developer (Full stack developer)
- Monterrey, México, Monterrey México, Monterrey, Mexico
- A jornada completa
Descripción de la empresa
Infotree Global Solutions is a dynamic and entrepreneurial company, comprised of a team of dedicated professionals with over 50 years of direct experience
We pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and repeat customers. Attention to customer service and innovative solutions in Human Resources, Engineering and IT has helped us to achieve an average yearly growth of over 100% since our founding.
When you talk to Infotree's customers, you will repeatedly hear that it is Infotree's personalized attention and focus to customer needs that has resulted in such strong repeat business.
Descripción del empleo
- Provide ongoing support, and maintenance, for applications and systems in a global environment.
- Provide application deployment support in multiple environments.
- Provide system and support status reports to application stakeholders.
- Customer notification, and communications, with workflow co-ordination, and follow-ups, to maintain service level agreements and client satisfaction.
- Work with other support teams on active support issues and to create/update team specific knowledge base and skill sets.
- Build, and manage, a strong working relationship with application stakeholders.
Desired Experience and Skills
- Experience in handling Application Deployment and Production Support activities.
- 5+ years of development/testing/technical support experience.
- Backend Nodejs, distributed Microservices, Elastic
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong technology analytical skills.
- Ability to team with others to diagnose and creatively solve problems.
- Excellent organizational skills with experience handing multiple activities.
- Experience in a 24/7-production environment is a plus.
- Experience working in cross-functional and geographically dispersed team environments
- Backend Nodejs distributed microservices elastic
Knowledge, or familiarity, of the following technologies:
- Windows 7 / Windows Server 2008 R2 / Windows Server 2012 / Windows Server 2016
- MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2014
- Excellent .NET CORE, Entity framework, Web API/Services understanding
- Excellent knowledge on SQL Server and ETA tools
- Follows SOLID practices in software development
- Understand Design Patterns and identify which patterns fit
- Knowledge of PAAS applications
- Good to have knowledge on Cloud Technologies (Azure)
- HTML / HTML 5, ASP.Net
REMOTE DURING PANDEMIC SITUATION
09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Monday to Friday