Quality for Customer Experience Director
- Cra. 21 #1d-21, Bogotá, Colombia
Here at Infotree, meeting your career needs is a top priority. Our client satisfaction is largely dependent on the resources we can provide, and we take pride in our delivery. We have a supportive team in place to give quality people a chance to grow and challenge themselves in their roles.
We have a team of dedicated recruiters and consultant care representatives that are committed to your success and wellbeing.
We have placed many employees in positions that have grown into lifelong careers. The keyword for both clients and employees is Options. We give employees options of opportunities in areas and companies they never dreamed of.
Lead the team: Provide direction to the team on how to manage quality to meet or exceed Quality SLAs for the programs at the assigned site(s).
Strengthen relationships: Work in a collaborative manner with stakeholders - various touch points with stakeholders to discuss performance, partner with program to deliver excellent service to our customers.
Engage the team: Ensure employee satisfaction. Build a positive working atmosphere within the team and engage the team members with employee engagement models. Build competencies within the team so they can pick up additional responsibilities / move to the next level.
Directors In This Role Get To
Be the expert: Prepare and review Quality plan to implement Quality procedures effectively in assigned site and programs. Manage the resources including human and equipment from a high level to deliver Quality flawlessly. Look at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency. Use process mapping techniques, quality tools to increase utilization, performance. Eliminate NVA. Work on six sigma and business impact projects, train team members on lean six sigma and quality tools. Mentor team members to pick YB Projects.
Keep our client aligned: Responsible for QMS and compliance. Work on having quality check plan, documented procedures, processes, records as per QMS requirements. Ensuring compliance to the standard. Stringent review mechanism to ensure compliance and strong governance model.
Impact the bottom line: Review performance periodically by gathering relevant data, analyses, reports and insights / trends. Review Program requirements and ensure they are met. Look at the program metrics, create and implement an action plan to meet and exceed customer requirements.
Improve workflow: Drive and remove bottlenecks for continuous improvement initiatives. Focus on bringing baseline performance to entitlement and then move towards a new benchmark.
Enable and guide: Develop team members skills through classroom and on the job training.
Excellent Leadership skills
• Ability to be hard-working, innovative and meticulous
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Good judgment and planning
• ‘Out of the Box’ thinking
• Good Decision making and Problem-Solving abilities
• Strong background of managing Quality standards for large contact center operations, with proven track record of achieving Quality Metric Targets / Thresholds
• Effective communicator with experience in interacting with stakeholders internally and externally
• Good experience in Transaction Monitoring management like sampling, coaching, creating monitoring forms, verifying effectiveness of monitoring
• Strong analytical ability with knowledge of statistical tools and methods
• Excellent project management skills with ability to create and execute action plans while working with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to identify right management resources and delegate effectively to achieve Quality KPIs
• Experience with Certification audits like ISO / COPC so that he / she can drive and facilitate the requirements
• Led or coached projects like Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen, etc. for improvement
• Experience in Team Development and mentoring through classroom and practical trainings and projects