- Cra. 21 #1d-21, Bogotá, Colombia
Here at Infotree, meeting your career needs is a top priority. Our client satisfaction is largely dependent on the resources we can provide, and we take pride in our delivery. We have a supportive team in place to give quality people a chance to grow and challenge themselves in their roles.
We have a team of dedicated recruiters and consultant care representatives that are committed to your success and wellbeing.
We have placed many employees in positions that have grown into lifelong careers. The keyword for both clients and employees is Options. We give employees options of opportunities in areas and companies they never dreamed of.
Enable and guide: Deliver and evaluate soft & technical skills training on all aspects of client training. Create, facilitate and / or revise training materials and documents to equip staff with fundamental skills and knowledge. Facilitate all aspects of a multi-week transmission and blended type new hire training & nesting. Facilitate all aspects of floor-training and BQM training for the program. Supervise and coach learners in nesting & BQM type environments. Facilitate multi-hour product, behavioral or tool change type learning experiences. Oversee new hire progression and enhancement training. Provide feedback and implement appropriate solutions. Coach and give feedback to trainees to help them fulfill performance metrics.
Impact the bottom line: Fill out accurate reports.
Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with clients and / or team members. Understand needs, resolve issues and meet company expectations.
Be the point of contact: Handle phone calls and transactions for the program.
Desired Skills and Experience
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Earned a Bachelor’s degree in any field (Major in Education or Communication preferred)
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Trainer - remote training experience preferred
- Training in a BPO/Contact Center environment a major plus
- Excellent working knowledge on Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook)
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic in developing solutions and process improvements
- Willingness and ability to work various shifts