Data Entry (Salesforce entries) - 03 Months
- Ultra Park II, Lagunilla, Heredia, Costa Rica
Here at Infotree, meeting your career needs is a top priority. Our client satisfaction is largely dependent on the resources we can provide, and we take pride in our delivery. We have a supportive team in place to give quality people a chance to grow and challenge themselves in their roles.
We have a team of dedicated recruiters and consultant care representatives that are committed to your success and wellbeing.
We have placed many employees in positions that have grown into lifelong careers. The keyword for both clients and employees is Options. We give employees options of opportunities in areas and companies they never dreamed of.
The position will be responsible for supporting the Sales and Marketing Operations teams with the data
clean up projects and help deliver better visibility and understanding of existing data. The Data Specialist
will work closely with the VP of Sales and Marketing Operations, Senior Operations Manager, and Senior
CRM and Data Specialists to ensure our data meets the highest quality standards, improve the database,
help identify and remove bad data, and create supporting documentation.
Responsibilities of the Data Specialist include:
● Work with Sales and Marketing Operations leadership to understand and assist in creating
Cheetah Digital’s overall CRM Data Strategy
● Use D&B Data, ZoomInfo and LinkedIn, in addition to other connected technologies, to update
and supplement the database information on a regular schedule
● Research companies/contacts and find the best fit contacts for sales to build relationships with
● Perform CRM data updates to align account ownership to territory assignment and personnel
● Perform mass updates to accounts in the system, sometimes manually, to create the best
possible data environment for sales data
● Proactively look for ways to improve the database health of our system
● Assist in building reports and dashboards that will help our teams understand their
- Advanced English
- Advanced Excel
- Salesforce experience is required
- Data Entry experience is required
- Knowledge of D&B Hoovers, LinkedIn, RingLead and ZoomInfo applications is advantageous
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to keep yourself organized, a commitment to follow through