Senior Clinical Research Associate
- R. Olimpíadas, 66 - Itaim Bibi, São Paulo - SP, 04551-000, Brazil
Infotree Global was founded in 2002 in a small office in Canton, MI, Infotree Global had a clear mission; To bring the world’s best talent together with the greatest companies producing results through continuous improvement and innovation. From those humble beginnings, Infotree Global has explosively grown from a two-person operation to a global solutions company, functioning in over 20 countries across 5 different continents.
Infotree Global proudly serves more than 250 of the Global 1000, numerous government agencies, and some of the world’s largest nonprofit organizations. Our sustained growth is attributed to our focus and commitment to our thousands of full-time professionals. In today’s market, where high-quality dedicated individuals are in demand; Infotree Global recognizes that an emphasis on understanding, achieving and exceeding our employee’s goals, aspirations and overall experience is paramount. This “people over profits” mindset has yielded tremendous success for our employees and clients. Our employees have a vast array of assignments available across the world to help achieve and exceed their career goals and our clients have motivated, dedicated and hardworking professionals on their team. We are here to help the best talent work with the greatest companies to produce innovative results in a variety of industries including but not limited to IT, Engineering, Clinical, Skilled Trades, Finance and Accounting.
Our mission’s success is supported by several industry awards and accolades. If you are looking for a committed and understanding partner, your search ends here.
Each day, we work to be the best talent solutions provider in the world. To us, that means developing long-lasting partnerships and caring more than any other provider.
• Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites according to clietn/Sponsor SOPs, local regulations and GCP;
• Maintain ongoing site correspondence/site files and trial master file (TMF);
• Complete visit reports and maintaining study-related databases;
• Oversight and interaction with clinical research sites; and
• Review of patient charts and clinical research data.
• University degree in health-related field;
• At least 5 years of experience as CRA;
• Experience in Oncology;
• Proven track record of demonstrating experience in clinical patient management, protocol, CRF, preparing of ISF and reconciling TMF documentation;
• Travel upon request:
• Computer literacy; and
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.