Equipment Maintenance Technician (Weekend Shift)
- 12076 Santa Fe Trail Dr, Lenexa, KS 66215, USA
Job Title: Equipment Maintenance Technician (Weekend Shift)
Job ID: TMO-REQ-015982
Work Location: US- Lenexa, Kansas 66215
Contract Position: 12+ months
- Maintain, repair and fabricate production, support equipment and systems. Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic systems as required.
- Frequently required to make parts using common machine tools.
- Should possess strong customer service skills. Able to use input from equipment operators to develop a strategy for repairs.
- Assists in analyzing and correcting problems encountered during Maintenance work to insure work is performed according to SOP’s.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor to ensure all maintenance work orders are followed through to a completed status with the goal of 100% equipment uptime.
- Stay up-to-date of all company policy changes and new procedures in manufacturing operations.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Manufacturing environment subject to dust, heat and noise conditions.
- Standing for extended periods of time, including bending and twisting.
- Walk or standing up to 6 hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Clean room gowning will often be required.
- Ensure safety of employees and comply with all health and safety policies/guidelines.
- Must have sufficient mechanical aptitude and technical skill to work with minimal supervision within established procedures.
- Possess vocational technical or at least three years related job experience.
- Possess previous process control and various piping system experience.
- Must have basic knowledge of industrial wiring.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Other Job Requirements:
- Adhere to OHS policies and procedures and ensure a safe and healthy workplace environment
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office including Word, Power Point and Outlook and internet based programs)
Local candidates only