- Redmond Way, Redmond, WA, USA
Position Title: SSAS Developer
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 12 Months
SSAS Developer to work on their existing platform and take on new features as they emerge. This is a fast-paced team that operates in an agile environment. They do weekly sprints. For new solutions, they release daily.
The ideal candidate is a motivated individual that is excited about making an impact to a user base of over 20k that is ready to operate in a fast-paced environment and can clearly demonstrate a thirst for learning and mastering emerging technologies, processes and tools in the analytics space. This person should take initiative and shouldn't be an order taker. They should enjoy optimizing data models to industry standards.
1. Enterprise level SSAS / Tabular DAX Modeling experience
2. Experience with SQL Querying
3. Experienced with agile processes and methodologies
4. Experience with Production Models & troubleshooting skills
5. Ability to demonstrate understanding of business requirements & business concepts
Following skills are not required but are a plus:
6. Experience working with a team using Git
7. Spark/Databricks Experience
8. Experience with Build/Release Pipelines in Azure DevOps
- SSAS - 3+ years of experince
- SQL - 8+ years of experince
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.