Remote: Full Stack Developer
- Creve Coeur Mill Rd, Maryland Heights, MO, USA
Role: Full Stack Developer
Location: Remote Or Creve Coeur, MO
Duration: 12+ Months
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
Nice to Have:
Angular, MobX, Java, Node.js, Lambda, Geoserver, AWS
- Software Developers work collaboratively on small, autonomous teams reporting to a Development Manager.
- We create applications directly for end users as well as frameworks and tools used by developers across the organization.
- As owners of the development process for the products we build, teams are empowered to create solutions and find the right tools for the job. We use a variety of modern technologies to solve complex problems across a wide range of business domains for users all over the world.
- We work closely with a team of Software Developers and collaborate with Product Management daily.
- We engage with teams external to Product development like designers cloud & engineers engineers throughout the development process as needed.
- The initial focus of this new team will be on building and modifying data visualizations that will enable our business to harness the data we are pulling together and advance business decisions, assisting in the move from Angular to React and assisting with API and other backend work as needed.
- The team has embraced a serverless architecture incorporating AWS Lambda and Postgres relational database management.