Lab Tech/Laboratory Technician/Lab operator/ Lab associate
- Brooklyn Park Dr, Brooklyn Park, MN 55444, USA
Please rush your resumes at [email protected] or feel free to reach me at 734-928-2463.
• Perform and document daily manufacturing operations according to SOP’s in a cGMP environment
• Operate biologics production equipment (bioreactors, filtration units, chromatography systems and fixed/portable vessels)
• Execute validation protocols
• Create or revise cGMP documents
• With general supervision or guidance will assemble and/or operate biologics production equipment, such as bioreactors, filtration units, chromatography systems and fixed/portable vessels.
• Perform basic trouble shooting
• Performs/assists with processing steps and/or manufacturing support activities by monitoring process parameters in batch record and control systems
• Documents cGMP data and information for processing steps and/or equipment activities while following standard operating procedures. Key documentation includes batch records, work orders, and equipment logbooks.
• Executes batch records and validation protocols under supervision/direction of others
• Author and review equipment use logs
• Performs inventory transactions in SAP
• Performs data entry into LIMS
• Accountable for completing assigned trainings within required timeline and actively participate in training activities.
• Stock production and cleaning supplies
• Perform cleaning/sanitizing production rooms and equipment
• Other duties as assigned
Preferred combination of education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering; or
• Associate’s degree in science-related area and 1 or more years of relevant experience; or
• High school diploma or GED and 3 or more years of relevant experience.
• Experience in a regulated environment preferred
• Fresh science grads from local universities, or people with some GMP experience and attention to detail
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.