MICROSOFT Office 365 Exchange Engineer
- 6303 Owensmouth Ave, Woodland Hills, CA 91367, USA
******Only on W2, No C2C******
*****100% onsite position******
Position Title: MICROSOFT O365 Exchange Engineer
Location: Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Duration: 6+ Months
******Only on W2, No C2C******
***MICROSOFT O365 Exchange Engineer***
Farmers is looking for a hands-on Solutions Architect in the O365 and Azure AD space with in-depth knowledge and working experience in Exchange Online, Skype, PowerBI and emerging technologies. The candidate should have a combination of advanced hands on Exchange skills and soft skills necessary to build positive relationships with the client and with Microsoft.
• 7-10 years of hands-on IT engineering and Exchange experience
• 5+ years of progressive experience supporting Exchange Online and Microsoft O365
• 5+ years of experience in a similar role (Active Directory design, Azure and O365 break/fix activities, engineering, complex implementations, and migrations)
• Microsoft Exchange *2010/2013/2016) and Online versions
• Hands-on expertise of working with a complex Active Directory infrastructure environments and the requirement of strictly following standards, procedures and processes
• Expertise in coordination and escalation to Microsoft support and ability to coordinate with first- and third-party software vendors as needed for resolution of business-impacting problems
• Experience in Hybrid exchange environments, Azure Info sec, engineer/ build O365 roll out
• Strong Experience with O365 Security and Compliance Litigation hold eDiscovery center including AIP and DLP deployment
• Hands on knowledge and working experience with decoupling O365 tenant from legacy on premise Exchange
• Extensive knowledge configuring inbound/outbound Mail flow topologies and SMTP relay
• Experience with Microsoft Skype for Business on Premise and Online
• Strong Experience with Hygiene solutions- Ironport, EOP (ATP), ProofPoint etc
• In-depth Experience with SMTP Relaying mechanism and protocol
• Consulting to support hybrid platform solutions and platform rationalization for customers.
• Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Strong technical writing and documentation skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Experience with VERITAS Enterprise Vault is a plus.
• Experience with OKTA a plus
• Experience with ProofPoint a Plus
• Experience with Lotus Notes Directory and Mail services a plus
• O365 Certification a plus
• Microsoft Exchange Certification a plus
• Experience with Skype for business migrations a plus
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 7-10 years of hands-on IT engineering and Exchange experience.
- 5+ years of progressive experience supporting Exchange Online and Microsoft O365.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role (Active Directory design, Azure and O365 break/fix activities, engineering, complex implementations, and migrations).
- Microsoft Exchange *2010/2013/2016) and Online versions.
- Top 3 Skills:
- Exchange hybrid.
- mail flow concepts.
- directory synchronization between on premise and cloud
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.