Business Intelligence Lead / BI Lead / BI Manager / BI Engineer / Data Manager
- 2233, Boston, MA, United States
Infotree’s approach to every employee and customer is based around making a positive impact. We focus on over-servicing, continuous improvement and a high-quality culture. We’re passionate about making successful matches for our employees and customers across the globe. Infotree prides itself in our proven track record and innovative culture with 100% focus on the employees and customers.
Excellent job opportunity
Looking for on W2 candidate
Share your resume with me at [email protected]
call on 734-316-5590
Please find below the position detailed:
Job Title: Business Intelligence Lead
Location: Boston, Massachusetts 02109
Duration: 6+ Months
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday; 8am-5pm -Currently Work from Home; will be working onsite in Boston
The Analytics team within the Product & Experience organization drives the “Analytics as a product” strategy. The Business Intelligence Lead solves complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. The Business Intelligence Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial. You are responsible for defining the tools, technologies, applications and practices used to collect, integrate, analyze, and present an organization's raw data in order to create insightful and actionable business information. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments, with minimal supervision.
- Own short and long-term roadmap for business intelligence at client Edge
- Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision.
- Create buy-in for the business intelligence approach, both internally and with key external partners
- Support implementation of senior level strategic initiatives
- Create and present project status updates, financial impacts, etc. to senior level executives
- Manage and support leader with multiple high priority projects
- Lead cross-functional initiatives
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience
- 2 or more years of project leadership experience
- 4+ years of experience with tools such as Power BI, Tableau and Qlik for creating data visualizations is a must
- 4+ years of expertise in data mining, forecasting, simulation, and/or predictive modeling
- Experience creating analytics solutions for various healthcare sectors
- Advanced experience working with big and complex data sets within large organizations
- Experience analyzing data to solve a wide variety of business problems and create data visualizations that drive strategic direction
- Experience with agile software development lifecycle tools such as Aha!, ProductBoard, Monday, Trello, Balsamiq Mockups, Jira, Google analytics and/or A/B Testing tools.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and translate requirements between business, project management and technical projects or programs
- Proficiency in understanding Healthcare related data, especially payer operations data
- Proficiency in verbal/written communication to senior and executive leadership
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Advanced Degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Advanced in SQL, Power BI, Tableau and other data/visualizing systems
Thanks & Warm Regards,
Associate Technical Recruiter
Infotree Global Solutions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.