Sourcing Contract Specialist
- TX-130, Austin, TX, USA
At least 7 years extensive experience negotiating vendor agreements/contracts. Stellar background particularly in IT or high tech company.
• At least 7 years of extensive experience negotiating vendor agreements/contracts
• Good understanding of software licensing models, including subscription models for SaaS products.
• Familiarity with Data Privacy terms requirement preferred.
• Good working knowledge of contracts, terms and conditions.
• Demonstrated experience in working with the legal team.
• Strong business acumen, including good strategy, financial and operational skills.
• Great project management skills to drive negotiations to a successful and timely conclusion.
• Excellent communication and process development skills.
• Ability to influence all levels of an organization from engineers/product managers, to C-level executives.
What are the top 3 skills/requirements this person should have
- · Contract Negotiation
- Contract Drafting
- Strategic Sourcing
• Negotiating contract documents, using company-approved template agreements.
• Stays abreast of new law, regulation, and contract trends for potential impact on functional and broader organizational goals and objectives.
• On-going tracking and management of supplier agreements, including entering contracts into contracts database and change control management, renewals, issue escalation and vendor dispute resolution.