Sr Software Design Engineer / Sr Java Developer
- 1234, Seattle, WA, United States
Infotree’s approach to every employee and customer is based around making a positive impact. We focus on over-servicing, continuous improvement and a high-quality culture. We’re passionate about making successful matches for our employees and customers across the globe. Infotree prides itself in our proven track record and innovative culture with 100% focus on the employees and customers
Excellent job opportunity with one of the Global Travel technology based client!!!
Share you resume at [email protected] or 734-928-2449
Please find below the position detailed:
Job Title: Sr Software Design Engineer
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 24+ Months
Responsibilities: Develop clear, elegant, and maintainable code primarily using Java, Scala, and design scalable, fault tolerant software components for serving ads. Candidate should have structured approach to development (measuring, monitoring, and testing) and a deep understanding of object oriented design. Solid grasp of algorithms and data structures Proficient with Unix/Linux operating systems
Hands-on development mentality with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
1. Strong object-oriented development skills.
2. Hands-on development mentality with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
3. Understanding of Linux system internals, administration, and scripting.
4. Hands-on Experience build large scale web services in the cloud.
5. Experience with distributed systems a plus.
6. Experience in AWS is required.
7. Experience working in Agile environment.
8. Experience with Relational and no-sql databases.
9. Good communication and problem-solving skills.
10. Ability to learn and adopt new technologies.
Description of the required work, including:
• Top desired 3 skill sets - Java, large scale web services, distributed systems (storm/flink/spark)
• Programs/Tools that will be used on the assignment (if any) – AWS tools
• Previous experience required/preferred – AWS, No SQL DB, SQL DB, Full stack development
• Examples of work you will like to see in addition to the resume - Open source tools
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.