Software Dev Engineer II (Java Developer)
- 1122, Seattle, WA, United States
Infotree’s approach to every employee and customer is based around making a positive impact. We focus on over-servicing, continuous improvement and a high-quality culture. We’re passionate about making successful matches for our employees and customers across the globe. Infotree prides itself in our proven track record and innovative culture with 100% focus on the employees and customers
Excellent job opportunity with one Global Travel technology based client
Please share your resume at [email protected]
or call on 734-928-2449
Please find below the position detailed:
Job Title: Software Dev Engineer II (Java Developer)
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 12+ Months
Client is looking for a Software Development Engineer ll (SDE ll) for the Loyalty Engineering team, part of the Global Marketing Organization (GMO) team. On this team, you will utilize your critical thinking and technical skills to help directly drive Client’s success and will be instrumental in leading Client’s expansion into the loyalty space. You will have the opportunity to influence the overall strategy of the product features, drive the system architecture and influence the best practices to develop a quality product.
- Design, develop, debug, and modifies components of software applications and tools. Drive technical direction at the application/product level for small to mid-sized projects.
- Design and implement scalable and reliable web applications and services.
- Prototype creative solutions quickly by developing Minimum Viable Products (MVP) and work with others in crafting and implementing the technical vision.
- Participate in code reviews to assess overall code quality, and flexibility and the application of good object-orientated programming techniques. Follow through on details and drive issues to closure.
- 5+ years software development experience (Java experience strongly preferred)
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field only or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent problem solving skills and technical acumen in design & operations of high scale/high availability web services.
- Relevant industry experience developing in Java and its associated technology stacks.
- Working knowledge of SQL databases
- Experience working with micro services and the cloud based infrastructure, particularly AWS is a plus
- Proficient with algorithms and data structures, design patterns, service oriented architecture, domain driven design, multi-threading, concurrency and caching
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools Jenkins, Github or Stash
- Ability to define technical and architecture strategy for their team by working with other technology leaders across the organization
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.