Associate Equipment Operator, Digital Manufacturing
- 2800 Veterans Memorial Hwy, Bohemia, NY 11716, USA
- The Associate Equipment Operator, Digital Manufacturing supports the digital press in performing all pre and post press preparation including make-readies, material retrieval and preparation, post production equipment cleaning, product removal and segregation that relates to the completion of clinical trial printed sheets.
- Assists with make-ready’s associated with designated equipment.
- Assists in all pre and post equipment job operations as directed by the Sr Operator or Lead operator.
- Issues, prepares and returns material correctly and in a timely manner for equipment runs.
- Responsible for post-production equipment cleaning.
- Removes and segregates product per established SOPs and Work Instructions
- Ability to follow directions and work as a team
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Ability to work in an organized manner, paying close attention to even the smallest detail, while maintaining a clean professional work environment.
- Follows all safety procedures when operating all manufacturing equipment or when handling chemicals.
- Maintains the equipment room in an organized manner in order to operate at the highest level of productivity.
- Maintains the manufacturing warehouse in a clean and organized manner insuring that we follow F.I.F.O. inventory control.
- Maintains the equipment area and label storage area in a constant state of cleanliness.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and demonstrate team work when necessary to insure jobs are completed per established timelines.
- Performs all actions as per established company policies.
- Understands and follows all SOPs and Work Instructions that relate to equipment operations on each equipment.
- Demonstrates excellent documentation practices at all times
- Applies current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) in all areas of responsibility.
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.