- 5225 Verona Rd, Madison, WI 53711, USA
- Complete electronic and mechanical assemblies builds and tests that meet quality and productivity standards at build plan pacing.
- Proven attention to detail and adherence to written manufacturing instructions.
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing instructions, schematics and technical drawings.
- Ability to critically assess processes, fixtures, and documentation to make constructive recommendations to improve.
- Proficient with test equipment and basic hand tools.
- Proficient understanding of electronic circuitry and mechanical aptitude required.
- Proficient decision making and problem solving skills.
- Troubleshoot and test process/products with minimal assistance.
- Must be able to work in a team based environment with high level of participation, flexibility and collaboration.
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills that contribute to productivity and problem solving
- Understanding of inventory control systems a plus
- Ability to operate computers and basic computer software such as Word and Excel
- Two year associate degree in electronics or similar field preferred
- Related course work or work experience can be considered in place of education
- Physical activities: Balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, repetitive motions, crawling and reading.
- Level of physical requirements: Medium Work. May require exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, up to 25 pounds of force frequently and up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Level of visual acuity: Inspection and close assembly.
- Working conditions: Activities occur inside.
- Equipment/Tools: Personal computer, electronic test equipment, basic hand tools
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.