Campaign Manager / Sr. Advertising Operations Specialist
- 1122, Seattle, WA, United States
Infotree’s approach to every employee and customer is based around making a positive impact. We focus on over-servicing, continuous improvement and a high-quality culture. We’re passionate about making successful matches for our employees and customers across the globe. Infotree prides itself in our proven track record and innovative culture with 100% focus on the employees and customers
Please share your resume at [email protected]
Call on 734-928-2449
Please find below the position detailed:
Job Title: Campaign Manager / Sr. Advertising Operations Specialist
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 12+ Months
· We are seeking a Sr. Advertising Operations Specialist to work in a dynamic, agile environment. If you are passionate about joining a team in a growing business, this position is an excellent opportunity. In this position, you will be responsible for driving end-to-end, global operations of a new product, working across the organization to ensure program success for Media Solutions, our partners, and travelers.
· This new role is added to our tight-knit, Account Management team, responsible for ensuring a seamless connection for travelers and advertisers across our branded experiences.
· Day-to-day, you will lead all aspects of one or more sponsored listing products. The primary product is in its Beta stage and requires multiple aspects of tracking and management with the chance to drive meaningful improvements. You will help evolve the product's operations as well as influence future capability and scale. You will provide communications on program status and performance.
You have a diverse background in business and technology. You have worked within an advertising environment and understand the basics of advertising technology. You are an effective communicator at all levels of the organization. You flourish in simplifying complexity and respect the importance of "just enough process". You have experience with tools, systems, technology, and services. You know and appreciate the difference between major business functions and roles.
- Lead and own the global booking calendar for a CPC-style sponsored listing product, tracking availability within guidelines, and ensuring campaigns are accurate, performant, and reliable
- Perform reporting, auditing, and process control, with status updates to key partners.
- Partner with Pricing & Yield teams to understand pricing terms and availability, working with our Sales organization proactively and by request
- Collaborate with our Media Insights & Planning team to support media plan creation and answer questions on booking, pricing, etc.
- Ensure accurate processes are detailed and followed for operational support including campaign inquiries. Perform audits of tracking, Salesforce, and Google Ad Manager to ensure accuracy
- Partner with Account Managers to answer questions and deliver necessary reports (impressions, clicks, return on ad spend), status, and more to clients
- Maintain a list of requests for change and improvement in the product. This includes feature improvements, bugs, workarounds, etc.
· 2+ years advertising industry experience including Google Ad Manager experience
· 1+ years experience working directly with clients and partners in a B2B environment
· Microsoft Excel experience, including formulas and pivot tables
· Basic knowledge of Confluence, SharePoint, or similar web content tool
· Basic knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM
· Experience working in a global organization
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.