IT Project Manager
- -, -, Poland
Infotree Poland is looking for IT Project Manager
Achieve Flawless Execution of all Programs/Projects through functionally integrated teams (Focus on Cost, Quality, Delivery and Methodology).
• Set team priorities, manage and communicate Project Risks and resolve Project Issues.
• Drive timely and efficient delivery of complex IT service delivery projects involving complex infrastructure and performance challenges.
• Co-ordinate interdependent tasks across multiple global regions and external vendors.
• Document and communicate Team activities.
• Communicate Customer requirements for key deliverables and performance targets to Project Teams.
• Provide Project detail to senior leadership for Project Reviews.
• Maintain Project Plans, Design Change, Process Change, and Cost Trackers and Summaries.
• Monitor and Track team and project performance KPI’s.
• Prepare Financial Reports for Senior Leadership
• Information Technology degree or similar, preferably additional business administration background.
• 8 years’ experience in automotive or other high volume production, IT Project or Program Management.
• Experience leading a project team from estimation to service delivery rollout.
• Experience performing large scale data migrations and application re-platforming for highly resilient solutions.
• Experience managing and reporting on Agile or Lean IT projects
• Experienced in preparing for design and gate reviews.
• Experienced in performing risk analysis and developing risk management plans.
• Experienced in Production Readiness issues/preparation.
• Experience with changes in requirements, scheduling, and resource issues
• An excellent understanding of infrastructure challenges, on-premise, AWS and/or Azure.
• An understanding of IT Service Delivery Principles, especially ITIL3, 4 or Lean ITIL.
• Documented leadership, team oriented work experience.
• Experienced in working to a schedule driven project.
• Understanding of IT project management procedures.
• Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
• Solve complex service delivery challenges.
• Gain knowledge on leading edge autonomous driving solutions.
• See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
• Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our global technical centers