Client Success Representative Entry Level (Remote)
- Any, Columbus, Ohio, United States
- Employees can work remotely
At Infotelligent, we help companies scale their growth. We are a B2B data start-up building best-in-class buyer intelligence platform rooted in machine learning and backed by serious human genius. We believe the current B2B data landscape lacks innovation, and we are poised to change that.
Funded by some of the fastest-growing B2B companies in the U.S., we have ambitious goals. We value ingenuity, creativity, and out-of-the-box thinking, and we expect to walk the path to our goals with like-minded individuals. As such, if you are an independent self-starter who takes initiative, we want to meet you.
Infotelligent is an exciting company where you will learn to be a world-class sales professional – we are expanding our sales team to fuel our growth.
• Onboard and train new clients, proactively reach out to existing clients to improve user engagement, conduct quarterly/annual business reviews, and have renewal/termination conversations with clients
• Provide timely support by email, in-app chat, or video conference calls for existing clients
• Have a deep understanding on Infotelligent’s data products
• Establish a trusted, strategic advisor relationship with assigned customers and drive continued value, customer satisfaction, encouraging retention and growth
• Work closely with the Sales team as they close new business and hand over new customers and trials for onboarding
• Be an advocate for client feature requests and work cross-functionally with our Product team to help move projects forward
• Write Knowledge Base articles on frequently asked questions and work closely with the Product team to build product tours
• Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training, and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
• Understand and assess customer requirements, level of adoption of the service and corporate structure as it applies to Infotelligent adoption
• Track and report on key metrics for Customer Adoption and Success
• Foster a sense of urgency, professionalism, and execution that establishes a new level of customer service performance
• Effectively solve for unexpected challenges, balancing both customer needs and system abilities
We are committed to being great, and we are looking for someone who:
• Possesses strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Can think creatively and is not afraid to challenge the status quo
• Is independent and has a problem solving plus get-it-done attitude
If you think you’ll be a great candidate and you’re ready to grow with us, let’s talk.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.