Sr. Android Developer
- NJ-10, Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ, USA
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Location for this position is Valhalla, NY or Parsipanny, NJ. This position may require 5% travel
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1b or otherwise).
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 3 years of experience in Designing and Developing Complex Mobile Device Applications
• Strong experience in developing enterprise grade Mobile based solutions for Android platforms using native development technologies such as Android SDK, Kotlin etc.
• At least 2 year of experience with Applications development using J2EE technologies and interfacing with Rest based web services
• Knowledge and understanding of deploying solutions on Cloud platforms such as Azure
• Experience in Medical devices and life sciences domain would be a plus.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Good Analytical, Communication and trouble shooting skills.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.