Project Manager from Production Support exp
- NY-110, Melville, NY, USA
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
• At least of 10 years of experience with IT support management with .Net\Java
• At least 4 years of experience in Project Management and implementation.
• At least 4 years of domain experience in any PLM application.
• Excellent knowledge of project management methodology to manage a large complex or several small projects
• 2-3 years of experience in leading projects within the relevant technology area (e.g., application, support) preferably in an IT organization
• At least 5 years of experience in project scoping, estimation and scheduling
• At least 3 years of experience in Project Management and implementation.
• Knowledge of architectural frameworks and design principals
• Basic knowledge in Oracle DB, Java\.Net, CD\CI process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.