DEvOps Engineer with Cloud CI
- PA-309, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Location for this position is Philadelphia, PA. This position may require 10% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 3 years of demonstrable experience in DevOps
• At least 2 years of experience with CI/CD – Cloud CI tools such as Travis, Circle, Drone. Ansible, and Git
• Strong knowledge of secure deployments in open stack
• At least 3 years of experience deploying and managing a wide range of technologies/components/tools that include: nginx, git, Node JS, React, maven, npm, scripting (bash, Perl, Python, etc.), Elastic Search, databases (mongo, caassandra, etc.)
• At least 2 years of experience in Build and deployements of Node.JS/Golang based projects
• Experience in Scripting and/or programming knowledge to build scripts/charts
• Experience in Infrastructure monitoring using tools such as Prometheus
• Understanding of load balancers, Firewalls, Job scheduling mechanisms and other environment related activities
• Experience automating the deployment of software using tools such as Puppet, Chef and Ansible
• Container experience in Docker would be a Plus
• Experience in Networking would be a Plus
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
• Good Analytical skills.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.