- Chicago Ave, Evanston, IL, USA
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence. Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$8.25 billion in annual revenues and 160,000+ employees, is Building Tomorrow's Enterprise® today.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Infosys – Engineering Services – Technology Lead – US – UI, UX, ReactJS
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is BolingBrook, IL. This position may require travel and/or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 3 years of experience in front-end UX development HTML5, CSS3, Jeet, SCSS, BEM, SVG, Bootstrap.
• At least 1 year of experience in front-end UI Test Driven Development using Jasmine, Jest, Mocha, and Enzyme.
• At least 1 year of experience in maintenance, support and production.
• At least 1 year of experience in object oriented design principles, patterns and best practices is preferred.
• At least 2 years with any MVC framework and any version control system.
• Experience with Java 6/8, JSP, Servlets, RESTful webservices, Eclipse IDE, VSCode/Atom/Sublime IDE is a PLUS.
• Experience with JIRA, NodeJS, NPM, Apache Web Server 1.2/2.4 and Unix Scripting is a PLUS.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
• Should possess strong analytical skills.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.