- 1515 Eubank Blvd SE, Albuquerque, NM 87123, USA
KeyLogic employs 300 IT systems designers, developers, mission specialists and security professionals serving government, academic, and private entities from its offices in McLean, VA, Oak Ridge, TN, Dayton, OH, Alexandria, VA, and the UK.
Encantado Technical Solutions (ETS) is an unpopulated Small Business Administration-approved mentor-protégé joint venture between Edgewater Federal Solutions, Inc. and ECS Federal, LLC. ETS is bolstered by second-tier subcontractors Information International Associates (IIA) and Amentum. ETS provides comprehensive enterprise and mission-embedded IT support for the $400 – $700 million Third-Party Telecommunications and Information Technology Support Services contract at Sandia National Laboratories. ETS is currently recruiting for a variety of cleared and uncleared IT positions with on-site and remote opportunities in New Mexico and California. As ETS is unpopulated, employees will work for one of the four companies listed above.
Encantado Technical Solutions is currently seeking DevOPs Engineer to support an IT Managed Services program for the Department of Energy. As a Dev Ops Engineer, you will work with the Science & Engineering Computing Environment Services team who provide computing capabilities and in-depth support for scientific and engineering applications. The department partners with other organizations and teams across the Laboratories to deliver user environments, subject matter expert support, and application-level software and tools to the scientific and engineering communities. CEE is a computing environment that sets a solid IT foundation for engineers and scientists at Sandia.
- Working collaboratively with software developers to deploy and operate our systems
- Automating and streamlining operations and processes
- Building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues in dev, test and production environments
To accomplish this, you will need a strong background in Linux/Unix Administration. Five years’ experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent. A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby). The ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and cloud services. And finally, knowledge and understanding of best practices and IT operations.
- Experience with Continuous Integration practices, pipeline creation, and CI tools such as GitHub Actions, Gitlab Runners, or Jenkins
- Have leveraged configuration management systems such as Ansible or Puppet to configure compute resources or have configured cloud resources with tools like Terraform
- Skilled in using Git for software configuration management in a distributed pull request workflow
- Must have strong verbal and written customer service and communications skills
- Experience writing documentation for internal processes and customer facing products and services
- Proven track record of problem solving using strong critical thinking, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work seamlessly within a team as an active contributor
- Possess Linux System Administration experience and are capable of OS installation, storage and network configuration, and package management
- Python application development proficiency with a solid understanding of building, deploying, and running applications in production
- Experience with Bash shell scripting
- Knowledge of IT Operations best practices and procedures such as issue management and incident response
- Familiar with information security best practices
- Understand Software Development Life Cycle, and the design and development of software applications
- Experience with automated unit testing, TDD, BDD, and their associated technologies (Junit, pytest, cucumber, Selenium)
- Experience deploying system and application monitoring solutions such as Prometheus, Graphana, Sensu, or ELK
- Familiarity with Static Analysis Security Testing and integrating code scanning into pipelines
- Experience with Data & Application Security and the creation and management of SSH and SSL keys and certificates
- Experience deploying and managing cloud resources in AWS, GCP or Azure
- Familiarity with modern application architectures (microservices, serverless functions)
- Experience building containers and deploying onto container platforms, using technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Understanding of process flow and Analytics
- Experience with Lean and Agile development practices and processes
- Knowledge of best practices around scalable and highly reliable software systems
- Experience in customer integrated discovery, design, and prototyping practices
- Five years’ experience
- BA/BS Degree
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
It has been and continues to be the policy of Encantado Technical Solutions to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, and/or other status protected by applicable law. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, as a condition of employment, all employees are required to be fully vaccinated. An employee is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine or one week after receiving a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. All newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination.