Senior Event Executive - Exhibition - Beauty cca
Informa Markets is a division of Informa plc. With a growing portfolio in Thailand, we create business growth opportunities for ASEAN and the rest of the world in a wide range of industries including Furniture & Interiors, Industrial Machinery, Renewable Energy, Power, Security, Construction, Food, Oil & Gas, Hospitality, Livestock, Beauty, Water & Wastewater Subcontracting, Environmental Technology and HVAC. As the world’s leading exhibitions organiser, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year. Our deep knowledge and passion for the industry sectors we serve allow us to create valuable experiences where people can succeed. At our events, people build relationships, close deals and grow their businesses. These global networks, skilled, passionate people and market-leading events provide exciting opportunities for business people to achieve their ambitions.
The Senior Event Executive is responsible for supporting the design and delivery of the Tradeshow Event experience for our customers. Working alongside Sales, Marketing and Operations, the Senior Event Executive will help ensure all elements are aligned to create a successful Tradeshow Event Experience.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Support development of the Event’s strategy and direction
- Support the design of the Event experience, ensuring a high-quality level of delivery in support of the Event’s strategy and customer needs
- Continuously develop industry knowledge through internal and external relationships
- Develop, improve, and implement the overall customer experience of the Event
- Build Event loyalty with customers in understanding both specific and wider market needs, feeding trends/ issues back into the Event Manager as input to Event strategy
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing and Operations teams to ensure all elements of the Event are in alignment to set up for success
- Negotiate with venues and suppliers with Operations team for Event specific requirements
- Support Event Manager in overseeing Event floorplan, escalating any strategic decisions required
- Support financial goals of the Event, working closely with the Event Manager
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned towards successful Event delivery
- Manage and administer online registration, payment for events, and participant database
- Plan venue layouts and programme schedules
- Plan event logistics and coordinate with relevant parties for operational requirements
- Plan and arrange for on-site manpower and other resources
- On-site event management to ensure successful execution of the event
- Coordinate with internal and external personnel for on-site operations such as venue and equipment setup, signage, delivery arrangements, IT/communication equipment, registration needs, secretariat requirements, meals, etc.
- Manage manpower and other resources on-site
- Manage event related arrangement for international delegates/participants
- Accommodation and transport arrangement for international delegates/participants
- Preparing delegates/participants information packs and papers
- On-site management of event from start to end, managing the flow of sessions, oversee registration, ensure all requirements are met, liaison with vendors etc.
- Handling queries and troubleshoot issues on-site
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Event Management discipline or equivalent years of practical relevant experience
- Min of 2 years and above of experience in leading/ executing event management
- Ability to collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders and other functions to ensure successful implementation of event
- Experience in project management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English & Thai with follow-through skills and strong presentation skills
- Creative mind-set towards designing and desire to develop skills and knowledge
- Possess a knack for multi-tasking and take pride in flawless work
- Dynamic team player
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.