Senior Sales Executive (Exhibition) - JGAB & ISF
We organise over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
- To undertake relevant sales and marketing activities in order to achieve pre-set targets.
- To be able to maintain existing customer revenue and identify opportunities and grow new potential customers in related industries.
- To follow up on any leads and general enquiries, dealing with them in a timely and efficient manner to turn into account.
- On a weekly basis, report on enquiries received, lapse & lost customers and newly developed target to sales leader.
- Timely and accurately input sales pipeline process through Salesforce (CRM system)
- Manage the capture and entry of Sales contract information into CRM/ invoicing system
- Support Finance in following up payment and resolving bad debt customers
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned
- It is inevitable over time to time that the emphasis of this job will change, therefore this information will be periodically reviewed, revised and updated in consultation with the leader to reflect the appropriate changes
- University Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a sales team and proven ability to deliver or overachieve on revenue targets
- Written and spoken English and Thai are mandatory
- Some experience and interest in relevant industry sectors or brands
- Experience of managing multiple customers and maintaining high energy sales
- Experience in exhibition sales or related filed will be advantages
- Ability to identify and pursue cross and up selling opportunities
- Ability to negotiate effectively, and proactively handle and respond to customer needs and objections
- Ability to use Microsoft office including, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident personality, high level of enthusiasm, time management and organizational skills
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.