Marketing Manager - Exhibition - Food Ingredients & CPhI
Informa Markets is a division of Informa plc. With a growing portfolio of 30 trade events in Malaysia and Southeast Asia, we create business growth opportunities for ASEAN and the rest of the world in a wide range of industries including Furniture & Interiors, Industrial Machinery, Renewable Energy, Power, Security, Construction, Food, Oil & Gas, Hospitality, Livestock, Beauty, Water & Wastewater Subcontracting, Environmental Technology and HVAC. As the world’s leading exhibitions organiser, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year. Our deep knowledge and passion for the industry sectors we serve allow us to create valuable experiences where people can succeed. At our events, people build relationships, close deals and grow their businesses. These global networks, skilled, passionate people and market-leading events provide exciting opportunities for business people to achieve their ambitions.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the strategizing, planning, development and implementation of marketing activities and campaigns for the events, with the core KPIs of delivering good and quality attendance and attendees’ experience.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and execute brand communications strategies and marketing plans for the events, as well as result-driven marketing promotions campaigns
- Develop marketing and client engagement strategies and initiatives for the Asia region to enhance Events awareness, drive sales and grow market share. Then work hands-on with members of the Marketing team to deliver each initiative on the marketing calendar
- Develop regional digital and social media strategies in line with event branding guidelines and campaigns, leveraging local insights and influencers to build brand awareness
- Work closely with key stakeholders to gather audience and commercial insights, develop a data driven POV on what motivates our buyers, and execute effective, measurable marketing campaigns
- Track responsible budgets and investments, ensuring budgets are managed in a timely manner and evaluate effectiveness and relevant performance metrics
- Support competitive benchmarking and provide data-driven insights and best practices for strategic planning;
- Manage content, social media, creative and marketing agencies and suppliers for identifying market opportunities and delivering aligned impacts
- Works closely and collaboratively with the Event and Sales team to plan and execute the event’s entire marketing campaign.
- Work with trade media and partners such as trade associations to extend promotional reach
- Onsite event management including but not limited to
- Pre-registration and onsite registration
- Supervision of survey temps to ensure quality insights are captured
- Obtaining exhibitor and visitor quotes
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Degree in Marketing or equivalent
• At least 5 years of working experience preferably in events or exhibitions industry
• Required skills: Digital Marketing, B2B Marketing, Events Marketing
• Prefer Manager who has experienced in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent
• Good interpersonal skills
• Capable to cope with Stress and tight timeline
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.