Sales Manager - Exhibition (CPhI)
Informa Markets is one of Informa's B2B Markets and Digital Services divisions. We are a highly international business, with a significant presence in the US, Brazil, the Middle East, India and China.
We work in over a dozen growing, specialist and international markets, with hundreds of leading brands across Health & Nutrition, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Aviation, Beauty & Aesthetics, Infrastructure & Construction, Agriculture and Fashion.
Informa Markets delivers smart events, including must-attend trade-focused exhibitions, specialist content, specialist data and targeted digital services, including lead and demand generation solutions powered by our depth of first-party customer data.
Our live products and digital platforms and services enable buyers, sellers and decision makers in specialist markets to meet, discover and showcase new products and do business.
The International Sales Manager is responsible for revenue generation from both new customers and existing customers, who in turn will sell to both new and existing customers within one or several business units.
He/She will be expected to source and close leads, to develop strategies to attract new customers, enter new markets and review new business revenue; revenue generation from existing customers by retaining
,maintaining and relationships growing an accounts and driving exhibitor attendance.
YOU WILL PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE TO:
- Responsible for leading sales teams to reach event targets.
- Generation of new business leads, through customer relationship development, cold calling, attendance at industry related events and market searching.
- Maintain and strengthen both existing/new customer relationships.
- Development of event profile and industry specific knowledge, including competitor events.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to improve sale strategy and customer journey.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- University Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-8 years of sales experience, with minimum 2 years in new business development
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Confident, aggressive, pleasant and able to work under pressure
- Must be self-motivated, sales-driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience in using Salesforce CRM system desires
- Fluent English and Thai - speaking and writing, required to proof-read sales material, brochures and promotional content
- Required to travel