Customer Service Quality and Analytics Manager
Informa Markets, a division within Informa, creates global platforms for industries. We organise over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
- Provide the CS Management Team with quality data and analytics to drive the agent performance management process. A balanced scorecard of measures including Quality, Utilization and productivity KPI’s using data from various sources including; SFSC, Tethr, Time Tracking Systems, Transactional QA data repository and Genesys voice cloud
- Provide data for the CS Management Team to drive the continuous improvement of the various Customer demand channel KPI’s.
- Build the transactional sample check support QA methodology aiming to deliver consistent quality responses. Providing CS TL’s with insight for the agent coaching effort driving continuous improvement and tracking that’s progress
- Become the CS Champion in the use of Tethr’s AIS insight building the agent performance management process. Providing CS TL’s with insight to drive continuous improvement and tracking that progress
- Using Tethr and the QA sample check insight build Contact Centre wide improvement sprints with the aim of improving Quality and driving an increase in the support teams all up AIS score. Working collaboratively with CS Management Team and Etisal’s quality and training functions
- Line Management of Quality Analyst performing the transactional QA task
- Line Management of Data Analyst building and maintaining a data architecture and repository that supplies; Agent Performance Management data and Scorecards, Channel Performance Data and associated scorecards from real time data all the way up to the Exec Scorecard data
- Provide input into customer service insight for Events teams, Marketing and Product Team based on VOC data with suggestions for Business Wide Continuous improvement efforts
- An integral player in the EMEA CS Leadership team Reporting to the CS Director and working closely with the Regional CS Operational Managers
- Ad hoc Duties as Directed by the Director of Customer Service
- Likely coming from a volume Contact Centre environment with experience of managing the Quality Assurance effort
- Excellent communicator, team player and a multi-tasker
- A deep and proven understanding of the balanced scorecard of measures that drive the agent performance management process and tracks the performance of the support function overall
- Proven leadership skill and expert at managing the performance of others
- Prior customer service data and analytics experience at a Senior Level
- Fluent in English additional language an advantage
- Quick learner who is self-sufficient and uses initiative
- Proactive problem-solver
- A self-starter with a high level of enthusiasm and accuracy
- Great attention to detail
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Excellent organizer and able to work in a busy environment
- Flexible, creative and versatile
- Highly self-motivated with exceptional time management
- Salesforce or other CRM experience
- Strengths in attention to detail
- Exceptional prioritizing skills while able to work in an ever-evolving environment
- Ability to deliver quality output on time and work with deadlines/targets
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Expert in data management and visualization tools like Power BI and Tableau
- Experience/understanding of B2B exhibitions an advantage
- Exceptional presentation skills and a credible influencer of people
- Please note, this position is Full Time in a flexible working environment, but you may be required to work extended hours on occasion e.g. when onsite and travel may also be required
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need!
We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.