Informa is a leading business intelligence, events, and academic publishing business operating in the Knowledge and Information Economy. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 100. We operate in more than 30 countries and employ over 11,000 people globally.
Informa’s leading brands and expert teams create intelligence-based products and data-driven services, convene communities in person and digitally and provide access to cutting-edge research for customers working in specialist markets, worldwide.
- Analysing cash requirement and perform funding activities
- Responsible for generating timely payment runs
- Ensure all payment runs are reviewed and provided for sign-off by authorised bank signatories
- Follow-up and resolve bank reconciliation issues
- Resolve payment rejection queries
- Write off unpresented cheques
- Handling and resolution of internal and external queries
- Analyse current processes and procedures to ensure best practices are implemented; ensure the DTP is up-to-dated
- Other duties as assigned
- Higher diploma or above in accounting
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in ERI system (Oracle & SAP) is preferred
- Good command of both written and spoken English. Ability in any other Asian languages would be an advantage
- Good skills in Excel, Word and Outlook are essential
- Ability to perform multi-task, capable to work under pressure and independently, and be a good team player
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.