Curinos is the leading provider of data, technologies and insights that enable financial institutions to make better and more profitable data-driven decisions faster. Born out of the combination of two familiar industry powerhouses, Novantas and Informa’s FBX business, Curinos brings to market a new level of industry expertise across deposits, treasury management lending and digital experience solutions and technologies.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As an Associate Consultant at Curinos you will take on real responsibility and be exposed to a diverse set of teams that collaborate to deliver insights and recommendations to clients on their strategic needs. You will work across different subject areas and functional domains, developing a well-rounded skillset suitable for a wide range of career paths. You can expect to:
- Unlock answers through research and data analysis
- Be exposed to our advisory, data and platform businesses
- Connect with internal subject and domain experts to share findings and exchange knowledge
- Create efficient strategic solutions for our clients
- Make an impact: drive client meetings, answer questions, and provide insight
When you join Curinos you will become part of a group of close-knit colleagues who are passionate about problem-solving, teamwork, and innovation. Typically, employees work from our offices and travel infrequently (about 2 – 4 days a month) which creates a strong office community, supported by company social events and team outings.
We prioritize employee development and you will rapidly progress through varying levels of responsibility, acquire data analysis tools, hone your ability to break down a problem into tactical steps, derive insights, and communicate effectively. You will receive personalized feedback and have the development opportunities you need to achieve your career goals.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for the “best of the best” and you should inherently:
- Exhibit enthusiasm for learning, particularly diving into new subject areas
- Demonstrate people skills when working with peers and leading teams
- Possess curiosity and the capacity to apply structure and logic to break down complex problems
- Embrace multitasking and the ability to take on responsibility and get things done
- Display commitment to diversity and empathy for those around you
- Illustrate passion and creativity in professional pursuits, academic endeavors, and personal interests.
The salary range for this role is $81K to $90K
Why work at Curinos?
- Competitive benefits, including a range of Financial, Health and Lifestyle benefits to choose from
- Flexible working options, including home working, flexible hours and part time options, depending on the role requirements – please ask!
- Competitive annual leave, floating holidays, volunteering days and a day off for your birthday!
- Learning and development tools to assist with your career development
- Work with industry leading Subject Matter Experts and specialist products
- Regular social events and networking opportunities
- Collaborative, supportive culture, including an active DE&I program
- Employee Assistance Program which provides expert third-party advice on wellbeing, relationships, legal and financial matters, as well as access to counselling services
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't meet all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have relevant skills or experience, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need!
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats, special requirements to access our buildings or adjusted interview formats please contact us at [email protected] and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Inclusivity at Curinos:
We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Curinos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics.