Senior Product Manager - MarTech
Curinos is the leading provider of data, technologies and insights that enable financial institutions to make better, and more profitable, data-driven decisions faster. Born out of the combination of two familiar industry powerhouses, Novantas and Informa’s FBX business, Curinos brings to market a new level of industry expertise across deposits, lending and digital experience solutions and technologies.
This is a hybrid position, with the ideal candidate located near one of our regional hubs (New York, Chicago, Boston, Dallas, Toronto, & London) and able to travel to an office as needed for working sessions or team meetings.
Amplero is an adaptive omnichannel orchestration engine that is embedded within the MarTech stacks of financial institutions, delivering workflow efficiency and unprecedented levels of personalization to their customers via patented and ‘closed loop’ AI-based optimization.
The platform automates the ingestion of granular data, generates optimized experiences for individual customers, and seamlessly integrates into marketing execution layer to send content to customers, optimizing for quantitative outcomes aligned to the bank’s goals.
The optimization engine continues to ‘self-learn’ by re-ingesting customer engagement data to refine the type of experiences individual customers are receiving, without any additional manual oversight required.
We are seeking a seasoned Senior Product Manager to take the helm of our flagship marketing optimization tool, Amplero. In this pivotal role, you'll be the driving force behind all product strategy and execution related to Amplero, ensuring it remains at the cutting edge of marketing solutions for financial institutions.
- Use your understanding of the market and its needs, through direct engagement with financial institution clients, to identify opportunities and requirements.
- Create impact-driven, not feature-focused, roadmaps that solve customer and client problems, enabling the business to meet its objectives.
- Develop a holistic and exhaustive understanding of the Amplero platform’s infrastructure and capabilities.
- Manage multi-layered stakeholder relationships across Data Science, Engineering, Amplero business unit leaders, data architects, and other Product team members.
- Strategic Vision: Define, articulate, and execute the product vision for Amplero, ensuring alignment with Curinos' broader objectives. Manage the strategic trade-off between investment initiatives, platforms, tech debt, and new features
- Customer-Centric Design: Collaborate closely with customers to deeply understand their needs, iterating on Amplero to maximize its value proposition. Define and consistently contextualize ‘success’ with well-defined KPIs that measure our ability to solve client problems.
- Product Development: Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, business stakeholders, and QA teams to bring new features to life, ensuring timely delivery and highest quality.
- Market Analysis: Stay abreast of industry trends, competitor products, and the evolving needs of financial institutions to keep Amplero at the forefront.
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Engage regularly with sales, marketing, and customer success teams, providing them with the tools and insights they need to succeed.
- Performance Metrics: Monitor, analyze, and report on key product performance indicators, leveraging insights for continuous improvement.
Compensation Range: $150-185k
At least 4 years of Product Management experience with demonstrated career progression and business-moving product impact.
- Must have MarTech experience and an understanding of the core problems MarTech customers are looking to solve.
- Demonstrated experience as a Senior Product Manager working in enterprise and B2B software as a user-centric product management with a consistent record of multi-workstream management and effective delivery in an Agile environment.
- Demonstrated experience understanding and communicating nuanced ideas to variety of audiences (including high-level client stakeholders and internal technical and non-technical stakeholders) and orienting them to a business strategy.
- Demonstrated experience leading, though not necessarily managing, teams of software engineers, user experience designers, and technical individual contributors.
- Proficiency with Tableau, Jira, SQL, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Preferred experience in financial or banking industry with an understanding of the core business model of banking
Why work at Curinos?
Competitive benefits, including a range of Financial, Health and Lifestyle benefits to choose from
Flexible working options, including home working, flexible hours and part time options, depending on the role requirements – please ask!
Competitive annual leave, floating holidays, volunteering days and a day off for your birthday!
Learning and development tools to assist with your career development
Work with industry leading Subject Matter Experts and specialist products
Regular social events and networking opportunities
Collaborative, supportive culture, including an active DE&I program
Employee Assistance Program which provides expert third-party advice on wellbeing, relationships, legal and financial matters, as well as access to counselling services
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't meet all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have relevant skills or experience, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need!
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats, special requirements to access our buildings or adjusted interview formats please contact us at [email protected] and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Inclusivity at Curinos:
We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Curinos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics