Senior Administration Executive
We organise over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
- Responsible for HK office set up, administration and management, including supervising the receptionist to deliver the expected outputs, such as courier service, attendance record, office supplies, office space, asset management. Liaise with key stakeholders to meet their needs and seek continuous improvement.
- Overseas all the rental contracts for IM offices across Asia, liaise with global real estate team on the renewal of those contracts and act as a governance across offices.
- Provide personal assistance to the SVP HR on travel arrangement and organize important meetings, including management visit.
- Handle all the company registration/ director decoration for all companies registered in HK.
- Provide support on HR communications, including newsletters, notices, animation and innovated new ways of communications.
- Provide marketing support on e-learning promotion and execution.
- Prepare and manage staff related activities budget.
- Support Company staff activities, such as staff welfare program and Walk the World (WTW).
- Perform ad-hoc assignments and projects as required.
- Degree holder
- Preferably 5 years+ of relevant experience working in MNC, more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
- Self-driven and competent to work independently
- Able to give supervision a team of administrative staff
- Organized, diligent, hardworking, and responsible
- Possessing good interpersonal and communication skills
- Native Speaker in Cantonese, good command in English and Mandarin
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.