Curinos is the leading provider of data, technologies and insights that enable financial institutions to make better, and more profitable, data-driven decisions faster. Born out of the combination of two familiar industry powerhouses, Novantas and Informa’s FBX business, Curinos brings to market a new level of industry expertise across deposits, lending and digital experience solutions and technologies.
Curinos is looking for an accounting professional who will be responsible for various aspects of general ledger accounting on a monthly, quarterly and/or annual basis. The ideal candidate will be pursuing their CPA, have a roll-up- your sleeves attitude, and be a collaborative team member. You will have significant interaction with the Accounting Manager and the Controller and future advancement opportunity.
Monthly, quarterly and/or annual responsibilities:
- preparation of reporting
- fixed asset accounting (PP&E and Intangibles – acquired/developed)
- payroll (bi-weekly and monthly)
- prepaids – amortization
- accruals (payroll, commissions, interest, professional fees, etc)
- related party reconciliations
- intercompany reconciliations
- travel and entertainment accounting
- accounts payable invoice processing and electronic payments via Tipalti
- cash receipt application
- lease accounting
- journal entries
- analysis of balances o balance sheet reconciliation
- assist with yearly external audits
- perform special ad-hoc projects as requested by the team
The salary range for this role is 63k to 70K
Candidates should have the following background, skills, and qualities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or related accounting experience
- CPA – eligible and/or actively pursuing
- NetSuite experience a plus
- Proficiency with Excel • Detail orientated – must demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to multitask Information
- Strong communication skill
Why work at Curinos?
Competitive benefits, including a range of Financial, Health and Lifestyle benefits to choose from
Flexible working options, including home working, flexible hours and part time options, depending on the role requirements – please ask!
Competitive annual leave, floating holidays, volunteering days and a day off for your birthday!
Learning and development tools to assist with your career development
Work with industry leading Subject Matter Experts and specialist products
Regular social events and networking opportunities
Collaborative, supportive culture, including an active DE&I program
Employee Assistance Program which provides expert third-party advice on wellbeing, relationships, legal and financial matters, as well as access to counselling services
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't meet all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have relevant skills or experience, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need!
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats, special requirements to access our buildings or adjusted interview formats please contact us at [email protected] and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Inclusivity at Curinos:
We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Curinos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics