Content Strategist- Dhaka
Industry Dive is a leading business journalism company. Nearly 13 million decision-makers across 20+ competitive industries rely on its exclusive insight and analysis delivered through 26 publications. Industry Dive was founded in 2012 to provide business leaders with the information they need to move industries forward. Our team of reporters, editors, designers, and marketers delivers insights and programs that spark innovation, fuel growth and shape agendas in every industry we cover.
As a Content Strategist, you will be responsible for helping clients achieve their marketing goals by developing compelling, valuable content and advising on content marketing strategy. You will work closely with your team to service clients’ content marketing programs ranging from one-off campaigns to annual enterprise programs. In this role, you will develop campaign-focused products such as playbooks, promoted stories, and webinars. You will also be dedicated to several enterprise annual client accounts, which may include high-level strategy and ideation, pitching and developing licensed and original article content for client-owned blogs, design and video creation, and more.
Content Strategists should be strong, agile project managers as well as savvy strategists who are enthusiastic about content marketing. This role straddles both execution and strategy; the ideal candidate is as comfortable creating project timelines as they are ideating article pitches for a client or providing content pillar recommendations for a new line of business. This role is very client-facing and requires excellent client communication skills, creative problem-solving, and seamless collaboration. You will serve as the primary success owner for assigned customer campaigns and projects, with ample support from your content director, program team, and co-strategists. This mid-level role is perfect for someone with experience in content marketing with advanced content marketing skills that they are looking to further hone.
What you'll do:
- Lead on project management of design tickets for video/graphics creation for our biggest global-local client. Become the gatekeeper of visual content quality according to content best practices and brand guidelines.
- Serve as lead strategist for some annual client programs, which includes driving and overseeing content production as well as advising clients on content marketing strategy to help them meet their unique goals
- Ideate on content pitches (in collaboration with local editors and writers), leveraging your industry knowledge and/or keyword research, and incorporating client feedback
- Oversee localisation process of global content to ensure the content feels appropriate and relevant for local markets
- Edit written content assets for style, clarity, tone, and relevance to client goals
- Own the successful production and delivery of content products (e-books, promoted stories, surveys, webinars, etc)
- Consistently review performance data to provide data-driven insights and recommendations for content direction
- Project manage production timelines across all assigned projects
- Organize and run project kickoff calls with clients
- Act as the designated point of contact for clients, responding to and managing client requests
- Oversee licensed content curation
- Collaborate closely with your co-strategists, program team, and content director to manage client expectations and resolve escalated client issues
- Manage and collaborate with freelance writers and editors
What you can bring to the table:
- 3-4 years of experience in a content marketing role
- Knowledge of content marketing industry and best practices
- Comfort within a very client-facing role
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, multitask, and work within tight deadlines
- Work well on a team but also be able to take ownership of independent projects
- Growth mindset and a positive attitude
Let's Dive In to What Sets Industry Dive Apart!
We believe in a work culture where you contribute to the company's growth and the company contributes to you. Your professional growth matters.
We follow an open door culture where trust and transparency are the norm.
We live by our core values:
Serve the reader. Serve the client.
Bring your personality.
Feed your curiosity.
Experiment. Learn. Repeat.
- Benefits include full medical (physical, vision, dental, mental health) coverage globally for you and your dependents.
- Career progression is monitored via a performance driven review process with full transparency and focus on your growth, throughout the year.
- Open leave policy and flexible working hours.
- Two annual festival bonuses.
- A hybrid work option that may include working part time from home and part time from our office in Southbreeze Square.
- The salary range for this job is 1,300,000 - 2,100,000 BDT
Communal transport facilities inside Dhaka.
Free catered lunch.
Best-in-class compensation package. Frequent team building events. An opportunity to work with global leaders from USA and UK.
Not all candidates will check all of the requirements listed above, and that’s OK — we still want to hear from you. Industry Dive strives to provide an inclusive and welcoming environment, and applicants who belong to traditionally underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Industry Dive is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
If you feel comfortable doing so please feel free to note which pronouns you use in your application (for example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, ze/zir/zirs, etc.)
Industry Dive will not be able to sponsor applicants for work visas.
studioID is Industry Dive’s global content studio offering brands an ROI rich tool kit: Deep industry expertise, first-party audience insights, a journalistic approach to brand storytelling, and targeted distribution capabilities. Our trusted in-house content marketers help brands power insights-fueled content programs that nurture prospects and customers from discovery through to purchase, connecting brand to demand.