Digital Sales Manager
Informa Markets creates global platforms for industries, specialist markets and customers to trade, innovate and grow, delivering over 550 events annually, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions.
In every market and industry, business opportunity and success come from attracting and engaging with customers, generating leads, showcasing products, and researching and discovering the latest solutions.
At Fi Global and Vitafoods, we enable the whole F&B community to connect, learn, network and do business through a series of online and in-person events as well as our supporting digital platforms and solutions. We are uniquely positioned to offer highly effective solutions to F&B and nutraceutical manufacturers thanks to our extensive, worldwide database of over 350,000 food, beverage and nutraceutical professionals.
We are looking for a Digital Sales Manager, reporting to Head of Digital sales, Food EMEA to join the Digital Team. Our collaborative team is made up of digital marketing specialists, content marketing specialists and F&B industry experts and will expand further as we grow our products and services.
Through a deep understanding of these specialist markets and customer's needs, the Digital Sales Manager will grow the current client-base and help to plan and deliver growth and increased sales to meet our digital targets.
We are looking for a candidate who thrives within a flexible and agile environment that is constantly changing and adapting. If you are not afraid of challenges and changes, based on market evolution and customers' feedback, this could be the role for you.
- Sell to existing key account customer with engaging conversations and compelling proposals while guiding them through buying process
- Drive new revenue into digital products, delivering content marketing, thought leadership placement and online advertising revenue growth
- Seek new business opportunities outside of existing client base through cold calling, follow-up calling and attendance at industry related events
- Utilize consultative selling methods to prospective and existing customers by offering new opportunities
- Ability to negotiate effectively, and proactively handle and respond to customer objections
- Maintain accurate pipeline, sales activity and customer information within Salesforce of new and existing business (CRM system)
- Experience of selling digital solutions, this can be digital advertising, content marketing, custom campaigns, or other (those with a media advertising background will also be considered)
- Proven track record of delivering strong sales growth while consistently exceeding revenue targets.
- In-depth knowledge of consultative digital sales processes, while understanding current digital marketing concepts, strategy & best practices.
- Experience building a solid client-base in digital marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to manage sales strategy, process and KPIs.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written communication and influencing skills
- Strong analytical thinking skill and sound decision making. Demonstrated ability to solve real-life problems.
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience, including lead pipeline, dashboard reporting and opportunity management.
- Advanced spoken, written EN. Additional languages a plus
- Willingness to travel
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritize promotions internally.