Tahaluf is rewriting the events playbook. Its purpose is transformational, its DNA digital, and its ambition unprecedented. Over the next 12 months Tahaluf will scale to further increase its lead as the largest B2B Live and On Demand Events organiser in Saudi Arabia: by SQM, Attendance, Colleagues and Revenue.
To scale at this pace requires impeccable local partners, and Tahaluf is proud to enjoy the support and partnership of several Gov and Non Gov Organisations that are at the apex of Saudi’s B2B and B2C large scale events scene. In fact, our partners don’t just support the expansion of live events in the Kingdom; they’re also the partner of choice for heavyweights like Apple, Amazon and AliBaba.
Throughout 2023 and 2024 Tahaluf will build on its award-winning events; LEAP (www.onegiantleap.com) and Black Hat Middle East (www.blackhatmea.com), to launch new, largescale business-to-business events. From technology, real estate and food to pop culture, intermobility, beauty and beyond, Tahaluf will introduce a vibrant, varied portfolio of events, trade shows and conferences to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Onboarding Manager will be responsible for the design and delivery of the end-to-end onboarding process. Ensuring that at all new hires or joiners receive a smooth and seamless onboarding experience. A key part of this role will be supporting the overseas expatriates moving and settling into Saudi Arabia.
The Onboarding Manager will be the primary point of contact for new starters joining Tahaluf in Riyahd and will provides critical support to candidates, hiring managers, and internal HR and business stakeholders to provide a world-class onboarding experience for newly hired employees. In collobaration with the Dubai HR Team, the Onboarding Manager will be responsible for ensuring timely execution and completion of a seamless workflow for each new colleague. The role will also support the departmental onboarding and will create an induction pathway for each function.
Key Performance Indicators
- Seamless pre-onboarding experience for all new joiners to Riyadh
- Support new joiners settle into their role, company, and team effectively
- Support expatriate colleagues with relocation to ensure they have a smooth transition to the country
- Contributing to making the company a great place to work
- Design and implement onboarding system and process, building out policies and procedures where helpful and required.
- Supporting the Head of HR in selecting and setting up the formal external vendor contracts to best support the internal onboarding process (e.g. employment agencies, visa agents, hotels, medical centers, attestation centers).
- Collaborate closely with external vendors to ensure the highest level of service is consistently provided throughout the onboarding process.
- Work closely with expatriate colleagues ensuring all paperwork is collated correctly and is sent to the visa agents to ensure timely visa submission.
- Ensure expatriate colleagues have flights and accommodation arranged and effectively communicate the settling-in plan with the new joiner. Additionally, provide support to expatriate new joiners by offering advice and guidance on housing, schooling, banking, and country orientation, among other aspects, to ensure a seamless transition into the country.
- Ensure that all new hires have the necessary equipment, tools, and access to systems and software necessary for their role.
- In collaboration with business leads, design an induction pathway for each function.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition to understand the quarterly plans and manage resource requirements for onboarding teams.
- Work closely with key stakeholders, working collaboratively to get new joiners into the business as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Attend TA & HR meeting to provide updates on each candidate.
- Continually sense external and internal trends and feedback, proactively adapt, respond to quickly shifting dynamics on the program, elevate the candidate experience during mobilization and make improvements as required.
- Provide the Head of HR with monthly reports on onboarding activity and key themes or risks that may arise.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including HR, hiring managers, and third-party vendors.
- Conduct 90-day check ins with new starters to get their feedback.
- Perform various ad hoc projects as directed by the Head of HR
Key qualifications, experience & qualities
Qualifications & experience
- Experience in onboarding and inducting new joiners to a company
- Experience of designing and implementing a new joiners process (desirable)
- Knowledge of the visa rules and process in KSA (desirable)
Skills & qualities
- Great at building relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-starter with proactive nature, and ability to work autonomously
- Highly collaborative and enjoys working as part of a larger team
- Thrives on constant change.
- Relevant sector experience (desirable)
- Working for a global international company (desirable)