Informa is a leading business intelligence, events, and academic publishing business operating in the Knowledge and Information Economy. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 100. We operate in more than 30 countries and employ over 11,000 people globally.
Informa’s leading brands and expert teams create intelligence-based products and data-driven services, convene communities in person and digitally and provide access to cutting-edge research for customers working in specialist markets, worldwide.
Reporting to the EMEA Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) Lead, this is a great opportunity for a P2P Manager to make an impact in the team by taking full ownership of the P2P process and managing a team of 5 team leaders. This is a permanent role based out of our Colchester office on a hybrid working format (2 days in the office and remaining from home).
- Serve as the single point of contact for a group of business units, local operations, and line of business support in delivery of the high impact accounts payable processes
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the businesses supported in addition to AP policies and processes
- Take ownership of Vendor issues and follow problems through to resolution, working closely with the GPO's, Internal Control Team and CapGemini team in India
- Maintain accurate records and document Vendor service actions and discussions
- Build and maintain strong customer-oriented relationships across Informa Finance and key functional groups such as Tax, Treasury, Audit, IT, Sourcing and Compliance
- Good understanding of Balance Sheet/AP Ledger
- Create a Customer Service Driven culture
- Create a Continuous Improvement culture
- Experienced AP/P2P Manager with ability to manage a big team in different locations
- Able to communicate at different levels of Stakeholders
- Positive attitude and be results driven
- Take Ownership of Tasks and its completion
Why work at Informa?
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritize promotions internally. Our benefits include:
· Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
· 25 days annual leave, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
· Competitive Benefits
· Work with high quality specialist products
· Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
· Share-Match options - become a shareholder
· Regular social events and networking opportunities
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed.
As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
Please let us know of any adjustments we need to make for you to show us your best self. We want all of our candidates to shine in the recruitment process! See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job here - Informa Applicant Privacy Notice