Research Fieldwork Manager
Curinos is the leading provider of data, technologies and insights that enable financial institutions to make better, and more profitable, data-driven decisions faster. Born out of the combination of two familiar industry powerhouses, Novantas and Informa’s FBX business, Curinos brings to market a new level of industry expertise across deposits, lending and digital experience solutions and technologies.
The Omnichannel experience team at Curinos focuses on digital banking and real life customer experiences across the different banking channels. We help the financial services industry understand the digital banking user and customer experience by delving straight into the digital platforms and channels with which consumers and businesses interact.
We work with the leading UK, US and global financial institutions to deliver insights for their digital, product, insight, and commercial teams by providing access to a digital content and data platform, by providing in-depth mystery shopping journey analysis by delivering insight reports and consulting.
The Fieldwork and Panel Manager role is focused on delivering and managing custom data collection and mystery shopping research to support Digital Banking tracking, ad hoc requests, deep dives, and custom projects and Mystery Shopping projects.
An essential part of the role is managing and coordinating an existing user and shopper panel to source participants for all forms of research conducted within the team. This includes working and coordinating with colleague managers who will be using the same pool of panellists for data collection and managing recruiters and vendors to support panellist recruitment and panel growth, along with custom project recruitment and data collection.
You will have strong experience in working with participants of mystery shopping or research panels and will be used to hands-on delivery of multiple quick turnaround projects.
You will be:
- Setting up custom or mystery shopping projects by direct recruitment of in-house panellists to participate in the data collection
- Coordinating and assigning panellists for all ad hoc requests, custom projects or mystery shopping projects
- Manage and coordinate logistical access for data collection, including communicating with panellists regarding account access, verification codes, meetings, and quality checking follow up research which involves collecting additional information
- Supporting data collection, where required, by capturing detailed digital experience data on video by working directly with panellists to capture views of users’ accounts, apps, or online banking sites
- Conducting feasibility checks using panel access and recruiters and provide costings to support custom fieldwork proposals
- Driving panel growth and niche data collection capabilities through incentivization, referrals, social media marketing, third party vendor relationship building, and recruiter negotiations
- Working with mystery shopping stakeholders, where necessary, to program questionnaires and data collection into a data collection platform
- Providing communication and updates to internal stakeholders, and where necessary, with external clients
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in market research project or fieldwork management, with mystery shopping, online, or participant panel management being a strong advantage
- Data delivery and data capture experience for user experience research or high volume qualitative fieldwork, with financial services or technology research being a strong advantage
- Experience of research participant or mystery shopper recruitment being a strong advantage
- Strong project management and documentation capabilities
- Accuracy and attention to detail for quality management
- Strong multiple stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and comfortable managing multiple projects and workstreams within short timeframes
- Experience with different data collection platforms, project management tools, and digital technology
- Commercial knowledge of costing projects, preferably applying a rigorous, consistent, and methodical approach
- Having strong familiarity and understanding of digital banking user experience would be a strong advantage
- Line management and team management experience
The salary range for this role is $64,890K to $72,100K.
Why work at Curinos?
- Competitive benefits, including a range of Financial, Health and Lifestyle benefits to choose from
Flexible working options, including home working, flexible hours and part time options, depending on the role requirements – please ask!
Competitive annual leave, floating holidays, volunteering days and a day off for your birthday!
Learning and development tools to assist with your career development
Work with industry leading Subject Matter Experts and specialist products
Regular social events and networking opportunities
Collaborative, supportive culture, including an active DE&I program
Employee Assistance Program which provides expert third-party advice on wellbeing, relationships, legal and financial matters, as well as access to counselling services
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't meet all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have relevant skills or experience, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need!
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats, special requirements to access our buildings or adjusted interview formats please contact us at [email protected] and we’ll do everything we can to help.
We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Curinos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics