Sales Executive - JGAB & ISF
We organise over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
- Revenue generation through booth sales, digital sales, sponsorship/ advertisement and fully integrated packages to new and existing customers across products and various revenue streams
- Generation of new business leads, through outbound calling, attendance at industry related events and market searching
- Development of brand and industry specific knowledge to enhance and improve new business sales performance
- Lead on the on-site re-booking and customer retention strategy
- Liaise with the event and sales operations team with regards to available spots on the floor plan
- Adoption of sales pipeline process and data quality maintenance through use of Salesforce
- Support overdue payment collection for accounts together with sales operations team
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor Degree holder from any discipline
- 1–2 years sales and business development experience preferred
- Digital-savvy, open-minded with strong resilience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a high level of enthusiasm
- Experience in managing relationships with international customers across various regions and cultures
- Ability to negotiate effectively, and proactively handle and respond to customer objections
- Good command of spoken and written English and Thai
- Experience with MS Office & Salesforce CRM desirable
- Occasional travel is required
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.