Senior Accountant - AP
We organise over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
- Responsible for Account Payable administration and accurate monthly closing of AP.
- Ensure payable invoice and payment voucher accurately record into ERP system and maintained in accordance with the company’s accounting policies and related accounting principles.
- Ensure accurate administration/filing of all vendor related documentation (PO, Invoice, Tax Invoice/Receipt, Proof of payment etc.) on ERP system.
- Executing payment: check, petty cash, wire remittance setup and entries to effect accurate and timely disbursement of funds.
- Issue Withholding Tax Certificate and Reconciliation.
- Preparing monthly Input VAT report and Withholding Tax Report and filing to Revenue Department (PND.3, PND.53, PND. 54, PP.30, PP.36)
- Providing basic analysis on account payable and supporting audit requests.
- Ensure all fixed assets are properly classified, categorized, recorded and depreciated in the ERP system.
- Perform reconciliation of fixed asset subsidiary ledger balance with summary-level account in the general ledger.
- Conducting internal fixed assets audit and assisting external auditor inquiries
- Assisting SSC team to follow-up information of AP settlement and facilitate information for bank reconciliation report, reconcile account payable transaction and reconcile G/L as assigned.
- Using accounting software - Oracle
- Other work assigned by the manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree Accounting/Finance
- 1-3 years of experiences in Account Payable
- Strong in General Account Payable Standard
- Strong in Thai Tax Law
- Strong computer skills in MS Office, especially in Excel program.
- Thai & English speaking, writing, and reading
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.