Campaign Marketing Manager, East Coast based
At Informa Tech, we believe that technology innovation is key to driving positive change in our society. We believe that digital inclusion underpins progress. And we believe that diversity in tech is central to a thriving industry.
Our aim is to inspire the global technology community to build a better world by informing, educating and connecting them through world-class research, training, events, and media.
We sit at the heart of the tech community with specialisms in emerging tech/AI, enterprise IT, cyber security, service providers/NextG, critical communications, media & entertainment and marketing technology.
Leveraging over 100 trusted brands, we offer an unrivalled global networking community and platform for technologists and innovators to be inspired and reach their full potential.
(Join us and reach yours!)
Informa is seeking a Campaign Marketing Manager. This role is a dynamic opportunity within Informa’s centralized Campaign Marketing and Insights division, responsible for overseeing all aspects of inbound and outbound marketing campaigns for the Informa Connect brands. The qualified candidate will have experience with email marketing, lead generation, tracking and analysis and will have strong writing skills, an acute attention to detail, and be deadline oriented. Additionally, the candidate will need to have a strong understanding of marketing fundamentals such as segmentation, A/B testing, data analysis, web analysis and marketing automation.
- Execute and oversee successful marketing campaigns to meet webcast, content syndication, and survey goals.
- Manage all aspects of outbound email marketing campaigns, including copywriting, designing HTML, setting deployment strategies, developing QA process and tracking.
- Interact with Sales Leads and In-market marketing teams to project campaign outcomes.
- Participate in and occasional lead the campaign marketing updates for Brand Team meetings.
- Contribute to inbound social media marketing on brand Twitter and LinkedIn pages.
- Collaborate with sales, editorial, and project management daily to ensure campaigns run optimally.
- Utilize measurement and analytics to deliver against expected business results and key performance targets.
- Analyze industry and competitive data. Utilize meaningful and relevant data to improve effectiveness and efficiency of demand gen programs.
- Maintain tracking reports for all executed campaigns
- Work within our Project Management Platform to record campaign efforts, hours, program specifics and completion
- Attends conferences and trainings as required.
- Participates in Informa-led communities and team building groups.
- BS/BA in digital marketing or relevant field
- 3-5+ years of marketing experience
- Prior experience in fast-paced, B2B marketing environment is a PLUS
- Excellent writing and communication skills (copywriting and creative writing is at least 50% of this job)
- HTML knowledge
- Familiarity with A/B Testing concepts
- Experience with email marketing from set up through deployment
- Knowledge of social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter for marketing outreach purposes
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, with the ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently, coordinate multiple priorities, and meet multiple deadlines and high volume with a proactive approach
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- A team player with a “can-do” attitude who is eager to learn and grow within the Informa family
- Strong proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams), familiarity with Eloqua or similar CRM helpful
The pay range for this position is $53,000 - $68,000, depending on experience.
Why work at Informa
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 15 days PTO plus 10 national holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Paid parental leave
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- ESPP - become a shareholder
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job here.