FinTech Futures is the premier publishing platform for the worldwide financial services, banking, payments and tech community. We provide daily news, in-depth analysis and expert commentary across a comprehensive range of areas: fintech, banking tech, paytech, regtech, wealthtech, and lendtech.
Our broad readership and solid reputation (our history dates back to 1983, with the Banking Technology magazine), combined with in-depth coverage across fintech on a global scale, makes us the leading industry resource.
In addition to creating and delivering high-quality content across multimedia channels, FinTech Futures also provides marketing services and organises digital & physical events, including PayTech Awards and Banking Tech Awards.
FinTech Futures is part of Informa PLC, a multinational publishing, business intelligence, and exhibitions group.
FinTech Futures is a premier B2B media brand covering the financial services technology sector worldwide. It offers a broad range of commercial products and services, including advertising, thought leadership, brand awareness, e-mail marketing, lead generation, and events sponsorship – digital and physical.
The Project Coordinator coordinates and manages the successful end-to-end delivery of commercial campaigns across the FinTech Futures portfolio of products and services, working closely with the sales, marketing, design, editorial, marketing services and operations teams.
Working consistently to best practice standards, the Project Coordinator also contributes to new, improved ways of selling and executing sponsored campaigns, while ensuring timely and consistent completion of client projects.
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping plan all aspects of client campaigns, end-to-end
- Regular, thorough client liaison to acquire assets, set expectations and oversee all components of sponsorship campaigns
- Monitoring schedules and deadlines during all phases of client campaigns and prioritising to ensure all work is executed effectively and on time
- Collaborating closely with the respective teams to ensure a cohesive team-based approach and the resulting successful delivery of the campaigns
- Using analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics, database systems etc) to provide reports for clients, and help drive better commercial decisions
- Working with the marketing team to showcase examples of products, case studies, and key information to aid in promotional campaigns
- Building relationships with key accounts
- Coordinating and managing sponsorship campaigns at physical events (might require national and international travel)
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends, and incorporating new ideas and our customer insights into future marketing services initiatives
What you need to be successful:
- Ideally at least 1-2 years working in a project management, content marketing or client success management role in media, events, or a related industry, with hands-on experience in client liaison
- Exceptional organisational and time-management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication, objection handling skills and ability to work with a diverse range of people
- Willingness to learn and ability to demonstrate creativity with impactful results
- Bachelor’s degree is an advantage but may not be essential depending on other experiences
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed.
As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.