Motion Graphic Designer
We are the Creative Team at Informa Markets. And we’re here to build a legacy. We know that people are motivated by the smallest instinct and not huge gestures. We show up every day. Dedicated and focused, we leave it all out there, no matter the task.
We champion our people and aim to be a beacon for exceptional talent, nurturing a culture of excellence. We’re hard working, creative and know how to have a laugh. We challenge each other, the status quo, and the norm. Being reliable, honest, and treating people with compassion are non-negotiable.
We believe in being FIRST.DIFFERENT. REAL
Informa recognises that at its core are its people. Fostering a diverse and inclusive culture, Informa understands the importance of balance, recognition, and reward. Proud and deeply committed to embedding the responsibilities and opportunities that sustainability presents into its legacy, championing its employees to play their part.
As a FTSE 100 company and the world’s largest events business by revenue and employee size, Informa is on a continuous journey to grow: investing heavily in long term ambitions around our data, content, platforms, and markets and finding new ways to serve our customers better.
With its global reach and international outlook, a career at Informa is exciting, dynamic and fulfilling. Meet new people, travel the world, ask any one of our 9,000 colleagues, they’ll say no day or year is ever the same.
Informa Markets is on the look-out for a talented Motion Graphic Designer who’s passionate about their craft and delivers thumb-stopping content experiences! You’ll be part of our creative team that’s evolving by the minute and have the opportunity to produce cutting edge content for some of the best brands in the events world.
Reporting to the Creative Manager, you’ll have experience in both motion graphic and videography with a strong storytelling ability. You’ll bring the flair, ideas, and skills to deliver innovative experiences. You should have the skills and attributes to be flexible, versatile and can articulate the value of a concept or visual design to key stakeholders and team members with equal effectiveness.
This role requires a deep understanding of all things motion graphics, from best practice to user behaviors, as well as knowing the latest trends and opportunities in the creative industry.
- Mid-level experienced Motion Graphic Designer designer/videographer/animator in events industry or with an agency
- You are passionate at conceptualizing ideas, from initial storyboard visual to creating design assets, to the final execution.
- You have strong visual and conceptual skills, with the technical ability behind the computer to back this up
- Have an excellent eye for typography and layout
- You’ve got a desire to grow and learn more about workflows, pushing visual thinking and working with different visual styles
- Strong organizations skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Creative, resourceful, and dedicated to fully understanding the problem before reaching a solution
- You're a filmmaker at heart, with a strong desire to be behind the camera and know how to follow this through to the edit station
- You love working as part of a creative team and bouncing ideas off each other to produce the best possible work
- You have experience in Adobe Creative Suite, with expert experience in both Adobe Premier and Adobe After Effects
- You’re an excellent communicator
- A high attention to detail is a must
What you'll do:
- Respond to creative briefs for ongoing projects and team pitches
- Be proactive and continue to bring forward ideas, both big and small, to pitch to teams
- Respond to in-house and team feedback in a professional and timely manner
- Handle ad hoc projects with quick turnaround times when necessary
- Keep up to date with media production for digital, online and print. Know the technical specifications and best practices for each of them
- Participate in pitch processes and brainstorming sessions with the wider team
- Maintain an organised file structure and data management system that allows all team members to easily access project files
- Stay up to date with current design trends and always be on the lookout for new techniques, styles, and cool, shiny tricks
- Oh, and you’ll have fun of course.
We need to SEE what you’re bringing to the table, please include your Behance link in the application. Send us your portfolio with some of the work you’re most proud of!