Informa is a leading international events, intelligence, and scholarly research group.
We’re the specialist’s specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands, we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions.
Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
- Administer and manage payroll for both in-house and outsourced payrolls across the APAC region in an accurate, compliant, and timely manner.
- Manage regional payroll vendors and ensure that they adhere to the agreed service levels and are compliance with the local statutory requirements.
- Respond to payroll-related inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure statutory calculations and submissions are compliant with APAC countries statutory requirement.
- Maintain employee leave record and application of Governmental Leave subsidies/claims.
- Stay current with regional employment laws and regulations and ensure compliance where applicable.
- Participate in payroll system migrations, UAT, compliance investigations, integration of payroll services and other project activities when required.
- Annually support with BCP testing to ensure 100% payrolls pass, identify gap and put in place steps put in to close out risk.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports including but not limited to headcount, cost centre and leave.
- Support with audit request and government reporting where required.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Minimum 5 years of experience, preferably with Regional experience
- Exposure to SAP, Easy Pay and ADP systems is highly desirable.
- Written and oral communications and presentation skills resulting in the provision of quality documentation
- Ability to work with teams effectively and with stakeholders
- Proven experience in managing multiple tasks whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Relevant business and/or industry experience across payroll processing and reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Words
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.