Marketing Communications Executive
PT Pamerindo Indonesia is the leading trade fair organiser in Indonesia, established with the sole purpose of organising specialised trade exhibitions for the Indonesian market. The company has grown considerably and now regularly organises over 20 trade exhibitions in the following sectors: Beauty, Building & Construction, Electric & Power, Food & Hotel, Laboratory, Manufacturing, Mining, Plastics & Rubber, Oil & Gas sectors. Since its inception PT Pamerindo Indonesia has organised over 200 international trade exhibitions in Jakarta, Surabaya, and Bali.
PT Pamerindo Indonesia is part of Informa Markets, a division of Informa plc. Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience, and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content, and actionable data solutions.
We are looking for a young – talented merketer to join us and collaborate with the team to develop the marketing and brand strategies for Energy & Engineering event. The incumbent will need to work closely with different trade associations, industry partners and media partners to explore opportunities to expand our businesses. He/she will have the opportunities to be involved in managing / participating sizable social event to deepen our presence in the market.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- To develop effective and creative marketing strategies with unique value proposition for each show via different channel to attract and retain exhibitors and visitors for a long-term relationship.
- To plan and participate media & PR event, build and maintain relationship with industry leaders to strengthen the brand presence and drive business opportunities.
- Organize both physical and digital events such as seminar, webinar, conferences, and specialty exhibitor promotion campaigns.
- To develop, execute and monitor marketing budget and activities for achieving the optimum results.
- To work closely with event and sales staff to propose business development plan to the valued exhibitors in order to seize the business opportunities .
- Degree holder in Communications, Marketing and MICE.
- 2 years or above experience in event marketing or related industries is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to build relationship with senior leaders are essentials.
- Has a good relationship with media or PR industry.
- Proactive, engaging, creative and entrepreneurial with strong problem solving ability.
- Passionate in B2B marketing and keen to develop long term career in this area.
- Hands-on while able to demonstrate leadership at the same time with proven experience in people management and development.
- Excellent command of English.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.