- Tam zamanlı
Informa recognises that at its core are its people. Fostering a diverse and inclusive culture, Informa understands the importance of balance, recognition and reward. Proud, and deeply committed to embedding the responsibilities and opportunities that sustainability presents into its legacy, championing its employees to play their part.
As an FTSE 100 company and the world’s largest events business both by revenue and employee size, Informa is on a continuous journey to grow: investing heavily in long term ambitions around our data, content, platforms and markets to find new ways to serve our customers even better.
With its global reach and international outlook, a career at Informa is exciting, dynamic and fulfilling. Meet new people, travel the world, ask any one of our 9,000 colleagues, they’ll say no one year is ever the same.
· To coordinate and execute all telemarketing activities with the 3rd parties including the agreement, process execution, performance management, reports tracking, and finalising the process by uploading the data to the system.
· To coordinate all vetting activities with 3rd party including the process execution, performance management and reports or execute the vetting process with timely reports.
· To work on the database strategy within the region and to build, update and/invite people in the region by using different channels such as telephone, internet or local and international visits to exhibitions or related countries.
· Work with the marketing managers to deliver marketing campaigns in the region and create a regional strategy and marketing activity plan with the marketing manager including the budget and execution.
· As directed by the marketing manager, monitor campaign performance and produce relevant and timely reports in the region
· Evaluate the performance of media, associations, industry partners and social media influencers and provide feedback/recommendations to marketing manager in the region.
· Coordinate all deliverables with contras and partner marketing agreements in the region.
· Ensure all marketing collateral, email marketing, website content and digital marketing based on the region and related language is thoroughly proofed, adheres to brand guidelines and agreed standards
· Identify the target audience and key segments within the region.
· Send timely, relevant communications through a designated mix of channels and optimise the effectiveness of these channels in the region
· Supports the marketing team onsite during the show such as registration, hosted buyer welcoming, interviews, meetings etc.
Qualities needed for the role
· Deadline and target-driven
· Ability to build effective relationships with partners and stakeholders
· Curious, results-oriented, resourceful, and practical approach to problem-solving
Qualities needed for culture fit
· Highly collaborative and tenacious team player
· Fast learner and committed to personal development and growth
· Takes pride and ownership of their work
· Adaptable and able to work in a pressurised environment
· Graduated from university
· 1-2 yrs experience in marketing related jobs.
· Advanced Level of Turkish and Russian
· Advanced Level of Computer use and Office Programs (Excel knowledge is a must)
· Analytical Mindset and Approach
· Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint for analysis and charting
· Knowledge of Adobe analytics, google analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Experience Manager, Eloqua
· Having Team Spirit Approach
· Very good communication skills
· Administration reporting skills
· Having a researcher mindset and open to learning
· Able to juggle many projects, with a strong focus on timekeeping and fast delivery
· Good attention to detail
· Advanced level of English
· Verbal and written communication skills