Fleet Researcher - Interiors
- 605 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10158, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Informa is one of the world’s leading knowledge providers. We create and deliver highly specialized information through publishing, events, training, market intelligence, and expertise, providing valuable knowledge to individuals, businesses and organizations worldwide.
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries to trade, innovate and grow. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience, and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content, and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organizer, with over 500 international events, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year.
To research and maintain the Aircraft Interiors Database to ensure the company is an integral source of interiors data and intelligence. The role involves ensuring the Aircraft Interiors Database remains up to date; provide industry insights into trends in the cabin interiors sectors; and support analysts and customers in research reports.
- Ensure the Aircraft Interiors Database is up to date and comprehensive by continually monitoring, analysing and compiling data from reliable and reputable sources;
- Lead continuous product development plan, including diversifying means of data visualisation and expanding the types of data captured to ensure relevance of the product;
- Compile regular reports by extracting, organising and examining relevant data from the Database to help members dissect and stay on top of industry trends;
- Collaborate with stakeholders across engineering, sales and marketing to develop new functionalities;
- Communicate effectively across the teams to better integrate databases;
- Assist with the integration of Fleets/Interiors databases with broader group.
- Undergraduate level qualification, preferably in aviation or a related field;
- Excellent data analysis and visualisation skills;
- Strong interest in the commercial aviation industry, particularly interiors and passenger experience;
- Strong written communication skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Proactive, punctual and reliable;
- Highly organised;
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work remotely and independently with minimal supervision;
- Ability to multitask and work in a team.
- Experience in the aviation industry;
- Experience in creating market intelligence reports;
- Proficiency in SQL and MariaDB;
- Proficiency in language(s) other than English.
- The pay range for this position is $51,000-$60,000 depending on experience.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.